Welcome To Our Family Page!

Hey Everyone - Hope that you enjoy our BlogSpot! Click on some music to the lower right and have FUN!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Picture - June 9, 2007

We finally got the whole group together for a family picture!!!
Left to Right:
Justin, Brett, Abe, Shannyn, Curtis, Whitney, Blake, Debby, Hayley, Krystle and Marcos

3 comments:

Leanne said...

YEAH! You did it! This page looks great! Thanks for putting up with me bugging, and bugging, and bugging you! You have a beautiful family. It's great to see what they're up to.

Sariah said...

That was such a great day! I had so much fun seeing all of my cousins, and finally getting to meet some of them for the first time! We sould definately do that again soon, luv you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Curtis and Debby...
It has been way to long. Your family has turned out so beautiful. I can't belive how they are all grown and now getting married. I have so wanted to get in touch and say hello...Tell the kids that I say hello!!
Aunt Bonnie...